Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Suck At Blogging

...but I guess when you work two jobs, you don't have a whole lot of time to do stuff like this.


So life is pretty much the same except that I moved to Allentown PA in July 2009, and here I am for another few months until my job rotates me again. Lucky, lucky me, there was a Texas Roadhouse less than a mile away from my other job, and they hired me, so the Gazelle Intensity continues. Except for riding less than I like, life continues as before...with one difference...


I NOW DRIVE A PAID FOR CAR!!!!!


I paid off my car on 12/31/09. Only took me 23 months to pay it off, and let me tell you what, it drives so much better now that its mine



(And yes, I'm a dork and I made my brother get out of the car and take a picture of me mailing the check!)

I'm *hoping* to be debt free by July 2010...before I leave Allentown. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

}i{

No comments: